Submit a citizen concern:

We, the Town Council Members, want to be sure that all situations of concern to the citizens of Leo-Cedarville are addressed in a timely manner to the best of our ability. To do this requires that a consistent procedure be followed so the area of concern is thoroughly investigated and appropriate action is implemented. To accomplish this, we need a complete and specific explanation of the concern. We also need to know who the individual(s) with the concern are so we can work with you to meet your needs. Please provide all of the information requested with as much descriptive detail as possible so that we can perform a detailed analysis of the concern.

Report a non-functioning or burnt out street light:

To report a non-functioning or burnt out street light please call AEP at 1-800-311-4634 with the pole # and location of the street light in question.