Town of Leo-Cedarville – 2016 Fall Leaf Collection
The following is information about the Town of Leo-Cedarville’s 2016 Fall Leaf Collection, including three different options for residents. Curbside collection of leaves is a service provided by the Town to have clean streets and neighborhoods, assist residents with cleanup, and reduce issues related to stormwater drainage. Please review the options below to decide which one works best for you.
OPTION 1 – Leo-Cedarville Recycle Center/Leaf Drop Off
Located across from Riverside Gardens Park on Schwartz Road
- From 9am until 3 p.m. – November 1 to December 15
- Open during recycle center posted hours
- Only for leaf disposal, no limbs or other yard debris.
- The area designated for leaf drop off will be marked with signage and orange fencing.
- Leaves are to be removed from the bags and empty bags are to be placed in a supplied dumpster.
- Not for commercial or landscaping contract use
OPTION 2 – Ringenberg Garden Haus
Located 3 miles north of the 4-way stop at State Road 1 and Hosler/Grabill Road
- Accepting leaves and grass clippings by appointment only
- Call 466-6423, or 489-4614 to schedule an appointment
- Please follow their signs and directions; remove yard waste from bags
OPTION 3 – Curbside Leaf Collection
Beginning October 24, 2016 until December 19, 2016 – weather permitting
- The Town is providing curbside leaf collection for leaves only.
- Grass and other debris cannot be collected with this equipment.
- For equal coverage, the Town must adhere to the designated pick up schedule.
- Only inclement weather (snow/ice/storm) or a mechanical failure will cause disruption to the schedule.
- All leaves need to be placed in the park strip between the curb and sidewalk area by 6 a.m. of your scheduled dates. If no park strip exists, leaves should be piled on the lawn in back of the curb.
- If leaves have been collected from your street once, you will have to wait until the next rotation to be collected.
- Leaves should never be placed in the street for safety and stormwater drainage reasons.
Curbside Leaf Collection Schedule
SECTION 1 – October 24 & 25 – November 7, 8, 21, 22 – December 5 & 6
South of Riverdale Road and west of the River to the Town limits of State Road One and Union Chapel. This covers Old Cedarville and part of the Schwartz addition including the following streets: Cedar, Clay, Cherry, Pearl, Ewing, Elsworth, St. Joseph, Walnut (Cedarville), Washington, Main (Cedarville), Black, Manning (Cedarville), Lakeview, Gerig Road and Riverdale Road. Includes the area South and West of Cedar Creek along State Road One.
SECTION 2 – October 26 & 27 – November 9, 10, 23 – December 7 & 8
Area East of the river, covering Witmer Park, Brighton Park, Tonner Lake Additions, and the following roads: Grabill Road, Shoreline, Sunnyside, Alta Vista, Rio Vista, Michael, Marsha, Reservoir, Key, Markham, Ridgecrest Drive, Ridgecrest Court, Brent Court, and Souder.
SECTION 3 – October 31 – November 1, 14, 15, 28, 29 – December 12 & 13
North of Riverdale Drive, East of State Road One and Amstutz Road and West of the River to the North Town Limits. Includes the following roads: Riverview, Ivans, Elvina, Stuckey, Wayne, the section of Hosler East of Amstutz Road, Main Street (Leo), Mildred, James, Donald, Beulah, Walnut (Leo), Leo, Manning, Center, North Leo Drive, Birky, Lochner, Schlatter, and State Road One from Stuckey Lane to Town Limits.
SECTION 4 – November 2, 3, 16, 17, 30 – December 1, 14, 15
Area North of Gerig Road, West of State Road One and Amstutz Road. This includes Lakeshore Drive, Pioneer Village, Lionsgate, Metea Valley, Homestead Ridge, Multirose, Dunlap, Cedar Creek Crossing and Wilderness Creek Subdivisions. Also includes Hosler Road West of Amstutz to Halter Road.
For questions regarding curbside leaf collection, please call the Leo-Cedarville Town Hall at (260)627-6321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.